December to Remember
The Friends of the St. Augustine Amphitheatre (FOSAA) was proud to present seven free events for the community as part of Community First Credit Union’s 2014 “December to Remember”.
- The Movie, ”It’s a Wonderful Life”
- An Elf Workshop and Holiday Storytime Reading
- A Holiday Review Performed by “Rockapella”
- A Christmas Concert Performed by “The Manhattan Transfer”
- Murray Middle School’s Production of “Yes Virginia”
- Food Trucks and the Movie, “Home Alone.”
- The St. Augustine Fire Department’s “Chili Cook Off”, Followed by a Double Feature Movie Night.
The Friends of the St. Augustine Amphitheatre, Inc. (FOSAA) is a non-profit organization committed to making the Amphitheatre more accessible to the community. FOSAA is a private, distinct and separate organization from the St. Augustine Amphitheatre and St. Johns County. It was created in 2009 and installed its Board of Directors in early March 2010. FOSAA received 501(c) 3 tax exempt status soon after and has since become a visible presence in the community.