Friends Of The St. Augustine Amphitheatre
Giving Back To The Community
Thanks to Friend and Corporate Sponsor memberships, donations and fundraising events, FOSAA was able to:
• Sponsor free one-week Children’s Art and Music Summer Camps
• Sponsor free Children’s Interactive Arts Festivals
• Award grants to Murray Middle School for musical presentations at the Amphitheatre for St. Johns Public
• Award grants to several elementary schools, the FSDB and First Coast Technical High School as well as Girl
Scouts and Boy Scouts to attend special events at the Amphitheatre.
• Sponsor a free community performance of the Air Force Band
• Sponsor free community events for December to Remember
• Provide tickets to the Golden Dragon Acrobats for children and families in Title 1 schools and the Homeless
• Provide yearly grants to Epic Community Services for “A Taste of St. Augustine
• Sponsor holiday “Paint Outs” for children in six elementary schools
• Award grants to Keepers of the Coast for their Back2School Beachfests
• Host Play it Forward and used instrument collection at the FOSAA booth
• Bring the Juan Siddi Flamenco Company to the Amphitheatre for free school performances
FOSAA has up to a twelve member volunteer Board of Directors and earned non-profit status in 2010. FOSAA works to bring increased visibility and usage of the Amphitheatre by the community. FOSAA awards grants to schools and non-profits throughout the year with a special focus on supporting the arts for school children.
CLICK HERE to learn more about our Friend and Corporate Sponsorships.
Become part of our team by helping us make the Amphitheatre more accessible to the community. CLICK HERE for more information.
There is always something new going on around here. CLICK HERE to read our latest news.
To see what Guitar Auctions and Raffles are being offered CLICK HERE